ORIGINAL GOLF LEAGUE
Convened by: Ray Kelly, Don Bowers, John White, Bernie MacAdam
- Members drafted onto teams!
- Members will golf and count 9 holes per week, anytime Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, at Beechwood, and can be front nine or back nine!
- Scoring system will be same as last year, using the “magic number” in relation to the scores submitted, and will be coordinated by John White! High scores/low scores don’t matter, best Team scores accumulated by teams with the most golfers showing up that week, and where the scores are in relation to the ‘Magic #’ …..
- Registration will be $45.00 for the season, which must be submitted with your application.
- Cost of Golf for 9 holes is $23.00 to walk and $29.95 to ride (Taxes incl.)
- Cost of Golf for 18 holes is $45.00 (Incl. Ride & Taxes), but only 9 holes will count!
- Scorecards must be deposited in the League Box in Pro Shop, and as of closing time on Wednesday, the box will be removed and no more cards accepted! Please make sure your name is printed on the scorecards with your team name in brackets on the right side!
- Banquet will be in the form of a tournament at years’ end in October (TBA)!
- Registration will be open up to June 1st, but the League will start the week of May 11th. Teams will be drafted after June 1st deadline, and scores from the weeks of May 11th, 18th and 25th will be used!
- League runs for 16 weeks + Playoffs!